high cost of mistake's

Guest cctint

The week of Thanksgiving my flat glass tinter broke a heirloom lamp in a ladies home which cost me $310 to replace, which was a good deal for me because it was worth alot more.My car tinter stripped a rear window on a 1990 el dorado and the defoggers came off. We had just tinted it a few weeks ago and the customer didnt like the film he chose so we were doing him a favor and redoing the back. Had to buy him a new window which is no longer available so I gave him $500 cash to find a used one in good condition. :welcome

the car had only been tinted a few weeks and we didnt think there would be a problem to pulling the film off. We should of soaked it for 20 minutes or so first. If the glass was available it would of cost me about 1200 because the car had a vynl top and was in very good condition, so I got off easy in a way. Things do happen, its part of doing buisness. I just dont like it when it happens this time of year when were slow.

Guest tintgod

are you sure the defroster even worked?

that is a bummer about the lamp..but im with MM...even if it was tinted a day ago..im still not garanteeing the defroster..specially if I didnt even know it worked in the first place...I never check to see that they work before I tint them..may we should.

:welcome

also..on all our work orders...at the bottom of the page..we have a disclaimer about no garantees on defrosters on any removals of window film..and they have to sign it befoer any work is done

Archived