What kind of steamer do you have?

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Tint Masters

I had a steam shark that worked, I mean really worked, it was called the "buggy" steam shark. One day it stoped working :DD so I called the manu. who said BLA BLA BLA........SO I found another steam shark :lol:beer well.........it stopped working :bat:spit I really liked the presure that comes out of them but they do not last.

Now I have a wagner from Lowes' that is made for steaming off old wallpaper. :lol $49.00 it holds alot of water and has a long hose :lol:DD:spit:lol

Guest Sprinter
I had a steam shark that worked, I mean really worked, it was called the "buggy" steam shark. One day it stoped working  :bat so I called the manu. who said BLA BLA BLA........SO I found another steam shark  :hmmm    :cool  well.........it stopped working :bat  :lol6 I really liked the presure that comes out of them but they do not last.

Now I have a wagner from Lowes' that is made for steaming off old wallpaper.  :dunno $49.00 it holds alot of water and has a long hose :lol6  :lol  :lol6  :lol6

[*]349100

but you did'nt say anything about the pressure............................

Guest Sprinter
I had a steam shark that worked, I mean really worked, it was called the "buggy" steam shark. One day it stoped working  :bat so I called the manu. who said BLA BLA BLA........SO I found another steam shark  :hmmm    :cool  well.........it stopped working :bat  :lol6 I really liked the presure that comes out of them but they do not last.

Now I have a wagner from Lowes' that is made for steaming off old wallpaper.  :dunno $49.00 it holds alot of water and has a long hose :lol6  :lol  :lol6  :lol6

[*]349100

you did'nt say anything about the pressure..........................

Guest tintgod

I dnnt have a steamer...the good old bag trick works good for me....

but I am thinking of getting a TD 4000 model..and just have him fart on the back window..I heard the tint just melts off from the nasty smell it puts out.. :lol6

Guest tintgod
Geez Brian, that "fart in your general direrction" post was a reference from a monty python movie, it was a joke man, not even directed at you. Take a chill pill dude, sheesh. :lol6

[*]349235

I know dude... :lol6

I just thought that TD 4000 was kinda funny... I have no idea how nasty your farts are ...but I can imagine.. :lol6

Archived