My Favorite

I think my personal favorite thing that customers do, like this customer the other day, is when they come in complaining about a spot, a spot?!,( one spot, you're kidding right.).... anyway, we get out to the car, and she's rubbing the window, going" I know it's here somewhere". Finally she finds it, and it's a scratch where something has obviously bumped it. Good stuff......

Guest 1PEECBARETTA

My favorite thing that a customer does is right after I finish tinting thier car , I tell them not to roll the windows down for 2 days, it's on the reciept , on the care sheet , on the warrenty card that is hanging from the rear view , and a piece of tape over the window buttons , they get in the car , back up , roll the winow down to say thanks and wave good-bye to you. Have a nice day. :gasp

people go out and buy themselves a new car, and baby it and dont want nothing happening to it, know exactly what this guy is talking about, speck that you cant even see unless the car is really clean and your 1 inch from the window. :jerkit

at the same time new cars are always defective and the more you take care of a car the more shiat happens to it. :copcar

I think my personal favorite thing that customers do, like this customer the other day, is when they come in complaining about a spot, a spot?!,( one spot, you're kidding right.).... anyway, we get out to the car, and she's rubbing the window, going" I know it's here somewhere". Finally she finds it, and it's a scratch where something has obviously bumped it. Good stuff......

[*]347755

I like to show those types the rock chips on their paint :jerkit

I call that "TURKEY NECKING" :nope when a customer is trying to find a speck that they saw before andthey are bobbing their head up and down trying to get it in jus the right light to see it :jerkit

They look like a TURKEY walking around bobbing their head :copcar

Archived