My Favorite

My favorite thing that a customer does is right after I finish tinting thier car , I tell them not to roll the windows down for 2 days, it's on the reciept , on the care sheet , on the warrenty card that is hanging from the rear view , and a piece of tape over the window buttons , they get in the car , back up , roll the winow down to say thanks and wave good-bye to you. Have a nice day. :thumb

[*]347761

Or how about when they come back with a flipped up window, and swear they waited 3 days before they rolled it down, or you're like,"dude, it hasn't even been 3 days, I tinted it yesterday!!"

Guest DarkSideTint

I hated when they come back to complaine that there is hair on the back window. But if they look closely is pubic hair from a chick I banged in their back seat. :lol:thumb:lol

Forgot another one on the same line....broken window needing new film, car was tinted a million years ago and looks like someone smeared Barney's arse all over the windows, and they want they want it to match perfect :lol

Best thing for this is go buy film at wally world, and tell the customer in 4-6 months, it will be just right :thumb

Another classic are the ones that somehow break their window, and then for some reason think that we will put new film on the new window....FOR FREE, and most think it should be covered under warranty  :lol

[*]348657

Or they will say that you forgot to tint that one window :thumb

Guest FIREMAN68
Another classic are the ones that somehow break their window, and then for some reason think that we will put new film on the new window....FOR FREE, and most think it should be covered under warranty? :wall

[*]348657

Or they will say that you forgot to tint that one window :lol

[*]348662

I like the one that say "O I took off the old film for to help you out" umm ya right. :wall

I call that "TURKEY NECKING" :lol when a customer is trying to find a speck that they saw before andthey are bobbing their head up and down trying to get it in jus the right light to see it :wall

They look like a TURKEY walking around bobbing their head :wall

[*]347952

The Dheads are way down here too Mdog. Looking for that "I know it's here somewhere" speck.

Devil

I call that "TURKEY NECKING" :spit when a customer is trying to find a speck that they saw before andthey are bobbing their head up and down trying to get it in jus the right light to see it :lol

They look like a TURKEY walking around bobbing their head :spit

[*]347952

The Dheads are way down here too Mdog. Looking for that "I know it's here somewhere" speck.

Devil

[*]348675

:lol2:lol6

Archived