uuuggghhh

Had a crv come in yesterday from a bady shop. They needed the driver door redone becuase it was broken. When I look at the pasenger doorto see what shade it is. I notice a dime size air bubble gouges along the top edge, and the entire lenght of the bottom going up about two inces is dirt.

So I mention this to the body shop guys. They say if it is that bad redo that one as well. So I go ahead and redo that one to. Dont they bring the thing back today. For one farking speck on the driver door

You have got to be kidding me I am thinking . The passenger door was just fine with them . With all of the dirt along the bottom and the huge air bubble, and the gouges. I leave one speck and now it is a farking problem.

I realy h@te customers like this, and I get them all the time. NO wonder I want to get out of this business, and become a cop. At least then when my customers get on my nerves I can lock them up

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest God_Of_All_Tinters
NO wonder I want to get out of this business, and become a cop. At least then when my customers get on my nerves I can lock them up

[*]347776

Yeah, cuz it's that easy!!! I told you a million times to apply for a job here, but no, you want to work for Philly and make $28K a year. Meanwhile, I'm kicked back in my warm office sipping coffee, polishing bullets and deciding who gets picked up today.

NO wonder I want to get out of this business, and become a cop. At least then when my customers get on my nerves I can lock them up

[*]347776

Yeah, cuz it's that easy!!! I told you a million times to apply for a job here, but no, you want to work for Philly and make $28K a year. Meanwhile, I'm kicked back in my warm office sipping coffee, polishing bullets and deciding who gets picked up today.

[*]347796

Starting pay is 38K and I told you I want to go s.w.a.t.

I am definatley considering applying over there for the c.e.r.t team though

If I want to really screw with a customer who needs it, I tell them there is a tinting standard called the 6ft. rule and if you can't see it from 6ft. does not warrant replacement. I'm usually pretty lenient, but sometimes I just have to screw with some people.

Guest God_Of_All_Tinters
By the way it was neshaminy, not them complaining the tool box customer was. :gasp

[*]347807

That blows.... at least it wasn't another Tahoe Girl episode.

Guest God_Of_All_Tinters
Starting pay is 38K and I told you I want to go s.w.a.t.

I am definatley considering applying over there for the c.e.r.t team though

[*]347805

You're too short for SWAT. :gasp

Archived