uuuggghhh

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest God_Of_All_Tinters
I was thinking of becoming a sheriff myself :lol6

I thought about the sheriffs dept here, but not enough action.

I dont know about where you live but here all the sheriff does is evictions, and prisoner detention for the court house

[*]347943

Come on over here, Pierce, plenty of action. Read the paper. :idea Every day someone gets shot up. I'll bring you the reports on the case I'm investigating right now.... interesting reading. They're killing each other off right and left. Bloods, Nietas, Five Percenters, Crips, ALKQN.... all the shooting, you'd figure they'd have run out of bullets by now.

Guest Sprinter

funny you guys mention this but over thanksgiving weekend I was offered a job under a private eye to watch people and video them for fraud through the insurance companys.

funny you guys mention this but over thanksgiving weekend I was offered a job under a private eye to watch people and video them for fraud through the insurance companys.

[*]348407

I do work for a company that does that....Most of em say it's incredibly boring most of the time. :lol6

Had a crv come in yesterday from a bady shop. They needed the driver door redone becuase it was broken. When I look at the pasenger doorto see what shade it is. I notice a dime size air bubble gouges along the top edge, and the entire lenght of the bottom going up about two inces is dirt.

So I mention this to the body shop guys. They say if it is that bad redo that one as well. So I go ahead and redo that one to. Dont they bring the thing back today. For one farking speck on the driver door

You have got to be kidding me I am thinking . The passenger door was just fine with them . With all of the dirt along the bottom and the huge air bubble, and the gouges. I leave one speck and now it is a farking problem.

I realy h@te customers like this, and I get them all the time. NO wonder I want to get out of this business, and become a cop. At least then when my customers get on my nerves I can lock them up

[*]347776

when you become a cop are you gonna pull people over just for tint/speeding/tailgating/switching lanes without signalling/no seatbelt/talking on cell phone/dui? SHAME ON YOU!

Archived