Madico promo stuff?

Could any of you Mad users show me any photos of gear you have obtained from Madico to promote their film products?

ie. banners, posters, neon wall illuminations, flags, caps, T-shirts etc.. anything.

We get told nothing down here.

Thanks,

Devil

[*]349128

Devil, I think with Your experience You, long time ago, have to start sell films under Your brand T.D. FILMS :spit - TaZmanian Devil Films, I can help You with promo stuff...Here is Your logo :lol

Thx guys,

Perhaps I'll tell you what I have then?

Apron, old black with collar T-shirts and old "get rid of the window woes" plain white T-shirts, a huge Onyx paper wall poster, an ancient "Performance Tint" neon wall sign, an ancient Perfomance Plus wall banner, a charcool paper poster and that's about it.

The stuff is nearly as old as me and the reason I posted is to see what modern gear they might be offering you guys up there.

Devil

PS. I like Leo's idea. :lol6

Guest oldhare

my rep gave me a laptop bag, couple of t-shirts, 2 polo shirts, and some aprons. Kinda funny though I buy maybe 3 rolls from them a year.

But hey the laptop bag is nice.

Never seen the laptop bag nor the bright gold shirts . :lol6

Have you seen the wall clock?

Have you seen the Madico pens that when you hold them vertically, the sun slides in behind a window that is tinted. That is clever, wore them out by using up all the ink and I haven't seen another like it in yonks.

Devil

Archived