QUESTION REGARDING TINT PRODUCTS?

Guest catch

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest SIR TINTSALOT

Sunteks commercial films are pretty good, I use alot of the infinity series, 35%neutral has a nice look to it without being too overwhelming to those who don't want the house to be too dark inside

That film should be just fine. It's a 20% visiable light transmission film, so I would cut down on the glare and should be no problem on your windows, but I would take a look at some of the other 20% V.L.T. films (like silver and a duel reflective) and see which ones you like the most. Like blade said, its a matter of opinion.

Personaly, I'm not a fan of the bronze because of the shinny, pinkish look, but I know others like it. A silver 20% will give you a shinny, bluish look, and the duel reflective (my fav.) will give you the most natural look. Look at them all and if the people you got the estimate from only carry bronze I would call some others... Maybe Old Tinter :finger:

I'd help ya, but you didn't call me so you're on your own.  :finger:

[*]352289

Classic! :krazy

Me too... and since I'd get fired for taking money tinting for anyone... the decision is yours without any help from me(tint). :dunno

Archived