Guest MidcoastMW

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest MidcoastMW
Looks like you need a snowplow! :cool

[*]352685

Its just good ol' Northern Illinois snow :DD

Ya just gotta know how to drive in it, and not to get STUCK in the snow thats all :thumbdown

[*]352688

Yup! That was last years lil "blizzard" where it was commin down good for a day or two straight. That wagon is great in the snow with those wheels and tires. Their rims off my old tauras with Blizzak sno-tires.

Guest MidcoastMW
the color tof the tint is also going to change a bit with the color of the factory color glass..just to let you know..some facroy glass has a greenish hue to it  and some have a blue

[*]352684

Thats a great point...... I never even thought about that variable. Thanks for snapping those pix too! A little dark..... :cool but I guess I cant be TOO picky. :thumbdown

That pic makes the film look blue if you look through the passenger side....just another reason to not judge by pictures.  You really need to get samples, from everyone, and see for yourself.  They are a phone call away if you have a biz.

[*]352673

yep...it looks blue through the passenger side window. and working inside a glass shop, seems to me the only cars that have a bluish factory glass are mercedes. most all others are green glass. so IMO it's the tint that gives the blue look, not the glass.

Guest tintgod
That pic makes the film look blue if you look through the passenger side....just another reason to not judge by pictures.? You really need to get samples, from everyone, and see for yourself.? They are a phone call away if you have a biz.

[*]352673

yep...it looks blue through the passenger side window. and working inside a glass shop, seems to me the only cars that have a bluish factory glass are mercedes. most all others are green glass. so IMO it's the tint that gives the blue look, not the glass.

[*]352701

thanks for the :cool ...sorry for the misinformation :thumbdown

Guest SIR TINTSALOT

sounds like bad service to me, but I've contacted several other film companies before and tried to get some swatches and price list and got the same no response. That kinda makes you not want to do business with them doesn't it.

yah..makes me wonder if they will be there when I might need them I Used to use omega car alarm tech line and they would help me a little bit and then asked me to call back in 5 mins then they where closed..happend twice. SG has been helpful but the prices seem to go up every other day.. I was going to do some training there...made an appointment and the price went up $100 a day :thumbdown ahhwell

Archived