SunTek HP

Guest MidcoastMW

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I knew you would turn up in this thread bashing Suntek.? You are so paranoid of anything good said about them that I don't believe a word you say anymore.? In fact I wonder if you just make this crap up, you don't seem very smart to me, just full of useless crap piled into a complicated sentence.? Anyway, what ever happened to you leaving after your last confession?? Remember the one about how you put out misinformation about another competitor of yours??

P.S.? Are you bipolar or something?

[*]355640

Bipolar... :lol Haven't asked the doc that one...

No I wasn't bashing Suntek... your own perception lead you there...

My post was an informative one about the use of color coating and UV absorbers... if more of the thread was read and not just focusing on mine alone... one could clearly see the direction the thread had taken at that point.

Who the phuck assigned you hall monitor?

Guest MidcoastMW
Im not sure if this is allowed on here or not.  If its not, I wont take offence if its removed.

I was just wondering if any of you guys and gals that use the SunTek HP line could post a pic or two of a car you've done with it.  I want to see the color of the film.  Preferably a shot where the sun is kind of shining through.  Also post what VLT.

Im not looking to hear why you do or dont use Suntek, or what I should use instead, I just want to see some pix of the film installed.  So lets try to keep this one clean. :beer

Thanks!!  :music

[*]352282

:beer

:beer Remember the first post?? I saw pix, it was great concept...a few members posted a couple and one even emailed me some. :hide

So my next question is, are there any moderators on this forum? If so, maybe you could close this biatch before people get pissed off, and save the arguing for the fubar..... :hide

close it?? but this makes for some interesting reading? :hide

[*]355849

:hide

[*]355872

You are tooooooo smaaaaaaaaart Me, how we tell here....

[*]355901

:beer

Sadly... the adhesive color or running post that hijacked the thread and prompted my color coat and UV absorber post, just happens to be speaking of a formualone product and the other a llumar and formulaone product. The rest of the post centered around what to look for in UV absorbers.

Please explain how that was bashing Suntek?

Guest Mobile1

what I like is when youre blading that goop off. what color is it? it is crystal clear. red purple or blue colored adhesive dosent give me high hopes for what its gonna look like down the road.

[*]353457

Color? Can you say, 'Color coated adhesive' or 'dye bleed over'...

I say this much... you sure don't want it coming off clear... a little or a lot yellow, but not clear or white. :krazy

[*]354636

Here is where you are bashing them metint, are you not specifically saying there adhesive should not be clear or white? That you are pointing out a concern where we are supposed to believe that because you say the color is not right the film doesn't have the proper UV absorbers?

I know metint, you can't help it. Its not you, its other you.

Archived