• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest TintsOvOz

Hay Dev, di you think we can build a suit made from tint for all the kids that love the sun???? :gasp

Good novelty seller hey?

So you a cane toad banana bender hey digger? :nope

dev

[*]355193

:ditto Yer wev got some great names up here in backward country, the suit top seller or WHAT,, :krazy

Oz............

Bloody hell...howya suffer that humidity up there? Talk about being as dry as a dead dingo's donga.

I've just ripped the head off another soldier and I'm into my third now. :hmmm

By this avo I'll be just getting primed nicely and ready for another pen and ink or two or three. :nope

dev

Guest TintsOvOz
Bloody hell...howya suffer that humidity up there? Talk about being as dry as a dead dingo's donga.

I've just ripped the head off another soldier and I'm into my third now. :hmmm

By this avo I'll be just getting primed nicely and ready for another pen and ink or two or three. :nope

dev

[*]355200

Its Bloody hard, ya wet in the shower and ya wet with cloths on, get use to it but, :hmmm

Oz...........

Its Bloody hard, ya wet in the shower and ya wet with cloths on, get use to it but, :hmmm

[*]355208

Me dips my lid to you Oz! Goodonya for suffering that and copping it sweet all the time.

I'm still feeling a bit crook from last night. :nope

Chucked a technocoloured yawn when I went to point Percy! How horrible? The cheese and kisses wasn't too impressed and no jiggy jig understandably! :hmmm:lol2

dev

Man, I sweat like a mofo when I tint, even if it's only 70F, I couldn't imagine tinting in that kind of heat. :nope

[*]355213

Had sweat running down into my eyes TD but that wasn't as bad as yesterday though.

I had to use a steamer to pull off an old 10 year job and man that was {#%##& uncomfortable in the back.

Dev

Guest TintsOvOz

[*]355208

Me dips my lid to you Oz! Goodonya for suffering that and copping it sweet all the time.

I'm still feeling a bit crook from last night. :nope

Chucked a technocoloured yawn when I went to point Percy! How horrible? The cheese and kisses wasn't too impressed and no jiggy jig understandably! :lol2:hmmm

dev

[*]355214

It was the water ya drunk earlier in the day tell her :lol2

Oz..........

Archived