Member of the Year

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WOW!! thanks :music

Ever since I found this site 4 years ago or so, I have ALWAYS been enthusiastic about sharing ideas and learning from other people :beer The info you allow us to provide on this site TD is PRICELESS.

Being that I am from PODUNK USA and have been in the dark for years about things I was THRILLED to find this site :beer And be able to just BS with other people that are in the same boat as I am in in this profession.

I realize Putting some soap on a window and letting it dry isn't rocket science and that some other tinters throughout the USA might have already been doing it, hell I cant say I invented it :hide but I did brig it to the attention of the members of this site "thousands" that it will work AS WELL OR BETTER than DRYER SHEETS, When I did it and found out how good it worked I couldn't wait to share it because I knew lots of people like myself were using dryer sheets and other things with chemicals in it to shrink film and it wasn't good.

For me its all about sharing mang :beer and having fun with people I will never meet face to face but feel like I have known for a really long time now :beer

This site is a really neat place to be and I am just happy to have been apart of it and seen it grow from a couple hundred tinters to many thousand.

THANKS TD, YOU ARE THE MAN OF THE YEAR EVERY YEAR FOR STICKING WITH US THROUGH THICK AND THIN, I KNOW YOU HAVE WENT THROUGH ALOT FO SHVIT FROM THINGS THAT PEOPLE SAY ON THIS SITE :beer

td ....Y O U are the MANG!!! :hide

Archived