To all MADICO film users out there.....

Guest metint
awesome insight devil

[*]356616

:passout

I hope they appreciate the objective feedback, this kind of info should be invaluable to any film manufacturer. Even though the manufacturers apparently despise this site, this is an excellent example of unbiased feedback they they should highly value.

[*]356627

Many probably appreciate the site from the standpoint of their lacking in sales and tech representation... and dislike it for those times the truth really be told about product performance and longevity.

Having said that, even having tech and sales reps does not mean communications between mfg and dealers are the best, either. Sometimes, depending upon contract and distributor, distributors do not like mfg communicating directly with their dealer base... they prefer thay be the first point of contact. This can be counter productive to the point made by TD. :passout

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Met,

The Madico factory use to include a "comment card" in each box where if you felt something needed to be said about that particular roll, it could be noted on there and returned to the factory.

This is not done anymore and I thought it a boomer of an idea that all film companies should take on. :thumb

Why was it pulled? :beer

Buggerall (none Willee) seen of it for some 2 years or so.

Devil

Met,

The Madico factory use to include a "comment card" in each box where if you felt something needed to be said about that particular roll, it could be noted on there and returned to the factory.

This is not done anymore and I thought it a boomer of an idea that all film companies should take on. :beer

Why was it pulled? :thumb

Buggerall (none Willee) seen of it for some 2 years or so.

Devil

[*]356793

to bad they dont have that here, even if they did, I dont think they would give a rats asss :lol

Guest SIR TINTSALOT

never tried madico, but out of all the companies I've only met madico reps in person. They came to the shop and bs'd for about 30 minutes and showed me samples and stats. Nice guys.

Guest VOLTRON

I have installed quiet a bit of it and it is pretty easy to handle and work with. The only thing is when reverse rolling if it is a large pane the film drops really fast and sometimes will get a zipper crease at the bottom from it droping so fast. The windows I was working on were floor to ceiling windows at 104 inch.

Guest VOLTRON

O and removing this stuff is not all that pleasurable, usually comes off in 2 pieces, tinted layer and then the clear is left behind. Also the adhesive is a motherfreedom to get off aswell.

O and removing this stuff is not all that pleasurable, usually comes off in 2 pieces, tinted layer and then the clear is left behind. Also the adhesive is a motherfreedom to get off aswell.

[*]357071

yah I h@te it when tint actually sticks to the glass, really puts a burr in my saddle J/K :DD:DD

Archived