Window Tinting $xx???

Guest uniqueimage

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I still compare tint prices to body/paint work.

We ALL can relate to this ..in each of out own town /cities,rich or poor parts of the continent, there are those that charge $400 for body and paint work on a car and those that charge over $4000 for body and paint on the same car.

You'll never see the $4000 places drop thier prices due to worrying about $400 places ..and the $400 places don't have what it takes t ocharge what the $4000 places to be it lack of skill, man power, reputation (after all ..if thety could..they would :beer )

Just decide where you sit on the window tinting scale ( $69 - $369..or more) ..and service that particualar clientel.

I'm leaving my post as is because the prices I was referring too were examples only  :beer

[*]357563

Yeah...I didn't touch your damn post. :coffee

Really though, the topic always comes up, and it's hard to figure where to draw the line. :twocents I just know lowballers suck. :beer

Meh, at those prices, we still make a profit, and I'm not talking just labor and supplies, I'm talking mortgages, utilities, advertising. If every tint we did was that price, we would get by just fine on volume alone. Luckily I reserve prices like that for dealers and close friends, and most are 2x that or so, but in the end, of course 2 cheap tint jobs a day aren't going to be as much profit as 2 over priced ones, but when you are talking 8 low price ones compared to 2 over-priced ones, more than likely the 8 will have more profit, although doing 8 jobs does require a bit of effort too, not to mention you have to be able to sell 8 tint for a day.

If you don't like this that, look at it this way, most automotive repair and cutomization shops run a %65-85/hr charge for labor, which most people would @#$% about as being too much. Why not offer to pay your mechanic 2.5 times that next time you need some service done.

Archived