ooouuchh!!

Guest 1PEECBARETTA

went to sit down in the back seat of a costomers car so I could prep the rear glass, then I felt something rip through 2 of my fingers. Blood everywhere. found a pairing knife sticking out from the seat cushing.what a bieoch.customer tipped me 20 bucks. I got a bottle of tequila to ease the pain.

[*]357793

Now if roles where reversed and your knife cut his seat, or you left a razor blade in the car and it cut him. Would $20 have made him happy. funny how your suppose to be ok with $20 and an aoplogie yet we have to bend over backwards for these people if we mess up.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest MidcoastMW
went to sit down in the back seat of a costomers car so I could prep the rear glass, then I felt something rip through 2 of my fingers. Blood everywhere. found a pairing knife sticking out from the seat cushing.what a bieoch.customer tipped me 20 bucks. I got a bottle of tequila to ease the pain.

[*]357793

Now if roles where reversed and your knife cut his seat, or you left a razor blade in the car and it cut him. Would $20 have made him happy. funny how your suppose to be ok with $20 and an aoplogie yet we have to bend over backwards for these people if we mess up.

[*]358894

:hmmm very good point my friend!

Guest ShadyKat

[*]357793

[*]358894

:hmmm very good point my friend!

[*]358911

If the roles where reversed you would be most likely getting call or letter from one of the attorney? s that are on TV or the back of your phone book and that would really suck. :lol

Guest 1PEECBARETTA

thanks everyone,thanks for the purple heart tintdude.and yeah if the roles were reversed I'd be ousted lots mo dough.I thought I was getting out o.k. with the twenny twen twen,but now I don't.He was a young guy,maybe high school,so now I'm going to call his parents and hit them up for more money.

thanks everyone,thanks for the purple heart tintdude.and yeah if the roles were reversed I'd be ousted lots mo dough.I thought I was getting out o.k. with the twenny twen twen,but now I don't.He was a young guy,maybe high school,so now I'm going to call his parents and hit them up for more money.

[*]360272

file a class action law suit so we can all get some money one peice

we suffered right along with yah there :poke

:lol2 you got it willie.hey that reminds me , I have an uncle named willie,havnt seen him in 28 years or so.are you him?

[*]360276

depends?

how old are you and where you be? :lol2

:poke

Archived