For the doubters and interested parties

I'm not that impressed with the shrink job-Maybe if you would have spent 6 minutes and smoothed it on out! :bling

[*]357939

Why, it doesn't effect the installation? I wasn't trying to set up the shots or anything, I just had the camera in hand at the time he was doing it and snapped a couple pictures. I'm sure if I was making a brosure I could get some chick in short shorts with a blue max pretending to squeegee out an already tinted car, but this is the real world son. We have a car going out dry every 30-45 minutes.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest MidcoastMW
that shiat looks ugly with the third brake light cut out, and dont give me that crap about popo pulling you over if its not cut out.... :bat

[*]357929

Read my post about the cop pulling over for !llegal tint on a car with no tint on the doors.

[*]357937

guy must of been doing something else or did something else to get pulled over...you are in a car club right? most guys out there are missing front license plates, !llegal exhausts, cop has to have one minor reason to pull you over, the rest is just extra. :DD

[*]357951

:beer Agreed fully. I know in IL, you only need two brake lights. If the third is burnt out, or one of the sides is but at least 2 are working you are in the clear. Not sure abt the laws where you are, but It seems a lil much about gettin rolled for tint over third brake light.....

they should pull over the cutout ones and ticket for not finishing the job! :hmmm:bling

that shiat looks ugly with the third brake light cut out, and dont give me that crap about popo pulling you over if its not cut out.... :bling

[*]357929

Read my post about the cop pulling over for !llegal tint on a car with no tint on the doors.

[*]357937

guy must of been doing something else or did something else to get pulled over...you are in a car club right? most guys out there are missing front license plates, !llegal exhausts, cop has to have one minor reason to pull you over, the rest is just extra. :hmmm

[*]357951

:nope Agreed fully. I know in IL, you only need two brake lights. If the third is burnt out, or one of the sides is but at least 2 are working you are in the clear. Not sure abt the laws where you are, but It seems a lil much about gettin rolled for tint over third brake light.....

they should pull over the cutout ones and ticket for not finishing the job! :bat:beer

[*]357956

:hmmm:DD

that shiat looks ugly with the third brake light cut out, and dont give me that crap about popo pulling you over if its not cut out.... :bat

[*]357929

[*]357937

guy must of been doing something else or did something else to get pulled over...you are in a car club right? most guys out there are missing front license plates, !llegal exhausts, cop has to have one minor reason to pull you over, the rest is just extra. :DD

[*]357951

:beer Agreed fully. I know in IL, you only need two brake lights. If the third is burnt out, or one of the sides is but at least 2 are working you are in the clear. Not sure abt the laws where you are, but It seems a lil much about gettin rolled for tint over third brake light.....

they should pull over the cutout ones and ticket for not finishing the job! :hmmm:bling

[*]357956

Funny story, a guy had a car tinted somewhere else, the cut it out, I made him a patch, hahahaah, looked good from a couple feet away

ok who's yankin post

it was a joke Ive posted it 20 times on other threads

about a new years resolution

geeze

[*]358008

Yeah I know it's a joke but I am sure it would take me 3 times longer than it would most of you on here and I'd still have fingers or something not right. Ususally I get pissed and crease or even scorch the tint then have to start all over. I can do any side window but I must freak out or something when it comes to back window glass. My SRT4 back window to me looks like @#$% and would love to redo it but until I find a way I can do it I'm not gonna mess with it.

Guest ShadyKat

Here's what 5 minutes with some baby powder and a torch will get you. Five minutes from rolling it off the roll to ready to install. 2:27 to 2:32 actually more like 2:31:40

When you say a torch do you mean Acetylene? :bling:beer

Shadykat

Guest willie
ok who's yankin post

it was a joke Ive posted it 20 times on other threads

about a new years resolution

geeze

[*]358008

:bling

[*]358019

I posted my azzhat smartalec reply about my new years resolution and threads, posters and such like Ive posted on other threads and its gone -who knows :beer

Archived