For the doubters and interested parties

I was just shitting my pants when a guy said he spent 45 minutes shrinking 1 backglass, and the other guy said there was no way to have a C6 backglass ready to go in 20ish.

I forget though, we're cavemen or whatever he called us.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest TintsOvOz
Total shrink time is 2.5  - 3 minutes on the average back glass with double heatguns too  :lol2

Not trying to start anything here..but I hope the customer doesn't see you place metal screws ,screwdrivers and car parts on the top of thier paintjob roof  :lol2

[*]357907

:blah Its starting, I would rip someone a new A##hole if that was my staff, to quick to care???? :spit and that came out of the new one :coffee

Oz........... :DD

What is double heat guns?  Just curious, or do you mean 2 guys shrinking at once? 

[*]357910

bungee corded together..I use them only for the back glass only , the nhave 1 gun on each side of the car for regular.

you'll h@te it the first couple of times..then you'll think shrinking with one gun is like going from high speed internet back to dial up :bling

post-104-1136503588.jpg

:bat Its starting, I would rip someone a new A##hole if that was my staff, to quick to care???? :hmmm and that came out of the new one :beer

Oz........... :DD

[*]357914

That guy in the car has been doing it for over 15 years, he ran a very reputable company for quite a while, I trust him he isn't going to damage anything, my other guy has been doing it about the same and has worked for us for 11 of those 15 years, same deal, if it was anything to worry about, it wouldn't be there :bling

My two tinters are well known and respected and I bend over backwards to keep the bastards happy, nobody gets a new @#$% around here.

that shiat looks ugly with the third brake light cut out, and dont give me that crap about popo pulling you over if its not cut out.... :bling

[*]357929

Read my post about the cop pulling over for !llegal tint on a car with no tint on the doors.

Total shrink time is 2.5  - 3 minutes on the average back glass with double heatguns too  :beer

Not trying to start anything here..but I hope the customer doesn't see you place metal screws ,screwdrivers and car parts on the top of thier paintjob roof  :bling

[*]357907

Werd!

that shiat looks ugly with the third brake light cut out, and dont give me that crap about popo pulling you over if its not cut out.... :beer

[*]357929

Read my post about the cop pulling over for !llegal tint on a car with no tint on the doors.

[*]357937

guy must of been doing something else or did something else to get pulled over...you are in a car club right? most guys out there are missing front license plates, !llegal exhausts, cop has to have one minor reason to pull you over, the rest is just extra. :bling

that shiat looks ugly with the third brake light cut out, and dont give me that crap about popo pulling you over if its not cut out.... :beer

[*]357929

[*]357937

guy must of been doing something else or did something else to get pulled over...you are in a car club right? most guys out there are missing front license plates, !llegal exhausts, cop has to have one minor reason to pull you over, the rest is just extra. :bling

[*]357951

Yeah it was a modified eclipse, big wing, ground effects, the works, part of the reason I got out of imports. Actually, NM, no front plates, thank God.

Archived