For the doubters and interested parties

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
what is with cutting around the brake light...?... :coffee

[*]357903

They can ticket you around here for it, but also we did 2 rolls-ups+visor, 2 roll-ups, Chrysler 300, dodge stratus + visor, STi, 2 roll-ups, 2 roll-ups + visor, the Taurus in the pictures, and a Seville, not to mention a few doors here and there from some replacements. Not too bad for 2 tinters. Gotta move.

Total shrink time is 2.5 - 3 minutes on the average back glass with double heatguns too :spit

Not trying to start anything here..but I hope the customer doesn't see you place metal screws ,screwdrivers and car parts on the top of thier paintjob roof :coffee

Guest tintgod
Total shrink time is 2.5  - 3 minutes on the average back glass with double heatguns too  :coffee

Not trying to start anything here..but I hope the customer doesn't see you place metal screws ,screwdrivers and car parts on the top of thier paintjob roof  :spit

[*]357907

do I need to whip out my heat shrink vid again TW... :lol2

Total shrink time is 2.5  - 3 minutes on the average back glass with double heatguns too  :spit

Not trying to start anything here..but I hope the customer doesn't see you place metal screws ,screwdrivers and car parts on the top of thier paintjob roof  :coffee

[*]357907

What is double heat guns? Just curious, or do you mean 2 guys shrinking at once?

As for the screw drivers, have you see where people wash their cars? One time through to full service carwash places does a lot more damage than something resting on the roof, believe me, I do detailing on the side and fix that stuff.

Archived