Looking for a good cheap steamer

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
amazing how the naggin is trying to find a cheap steamer, and at the same time we argue the fact that customers try to find the best deal on getting they're car tinted.

crazy world. :dunno

[*]359038

:dunno

cheeper is only worse if its tint :lol

[*]359134

:bingo

Really, I am the worse customer. I'd h@te to buy something in my own shop because I'd probably kick my own ass out the door :copcar

amazing how the naggin is trying to find a cheap steamer, and at the same time we argue the fact that customers try to find the best deal on getting they're car tinted.

crazy world. :dunno

[*]359038

:dunno

cheeper is only worse if its tint :dunno

[*]359134

:bingo

Really, I am the worse customer. I'd h@te to buy something in my own shop because I'd probably kick my own ass out the door :lol

[*]359490

to funny :copcar

You guys are awsome!!! I looked up the Jiffy and that's the one this knob I know that had a tint shop, ran it into the ground, and would not sell me any equipment. Now I don't remember which model he had and wondered what you guys use???

I was thinking of getting the one with the little pointer head. I guess it's suppose to be for cleaning or something. Do any of you have that one??? If I get a regular one is there a way to take the end off so you just have a tip or not???

crazy world. :duck

[*]359038

:poke

cheeper is only worse if its tint :lol2

[*]359134

:thumb

Really, I am the worse customer. I'd h@te to buy something in my own shop because I'd probably kick my own ass out the door :spit

[*]359490

to funny :spit

[*]359492

:duck

salesmen says: " I would like to introduce you to the the complaint department, please walk up to the door, turn the knob and walk through. dont worry Ill lock it behind you."

Archived