Why Subscribe to tintdude

Guest ShadyKat

I'd like to add to that that you get out of something what you put into it , some contribute with thier time, some with a few $$ ..some with both ,some with none :dunno

Guest ShadyKat
You can post in the subscriber forum and the Dear TTC forum :dunno

[*]358434

Well, I?m sure if everyone realized we could put our post in the form TTC we all would have signed up along time ago. : :lol:lol

Guest ShadyKat

I feel like I am getting a little attitude so maybe my question was not posted as clearly as I had hoped. I was in no way taking a shot at the site; I have learned a lot and really enjoy the comradely of most of the people that post. I just wanted a basic list like

5 ect, ect

These are the benefits of being subscriber ? I mean most places that have a subscription fee generally list reasons that would entice someone. Did not mean to get any ones knickers in a twist.

:dunno

I feel like I am getting a little attitude so maybe my question was not posted as clearly as I had hoped. I was in no way taking a shot at the site; I have learned a lot and really enjoy the comradely of most of the people that post. I just wanted a basic list like

5 ect, ect

These are the benefits of being subscriber ? I mean most places that have a subscription fee generally list reasons that would entice someone. Did not mean to get any ones knickers in a twist.

:dunno

[*]358476

No big deal :lol

The main purpose of a subscription is to support the site. It taks an enormous amount if bandwidth (I think that is what it is called :lol) to run a forum as big as this one!

Thanks for asking...atleast you care :lol

You gain access to the private Subscribers Forum, Dear TTC, the Members Only Trading Forum, larger pic upload capability and access to the PM system if you do not already have it.

It's not a big deal either way, mostly it's the long time members who have learned things here that have made them more money by decreasing install times or new techniques or have landed jobs and contacts from the site, and chose to give back a bit so that the burden is not all on me.

It's really no big deal at all, and quite a few have unsubscribed, and I don't resent that at all.

The subscriber forum area isn't very busy and there are no big secrets in there. It's just a non public version of the general forum sort of.

Please don't feel obligated to subscribe, I'd h@te for anyone, especially a new member to be disappointed about it.

Archived