3M?

Guest jason11286

man, it sounds like hugh at interwest is gonna start selling the 3M product to anyone that wants it now and once again 3M s name will be worth nothing because everyone and their grandmas dog will be putting it on or saying they are putting it on :lol2

[*]361921

Seems to be a sad fact in our area. Note to film mfg's that cruise these threads, TAKE A GOOD LOOK AT WHAT HAPPENED IN THE WINDOW COVERINGS INDUSTRY WHEN MFG's STARTING SELLING TO ANYONE AND EVERYONE. Do you want the window film industry to follow the same path??? :lol2

[*]362247

well said :ppdance

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
sweet I might have to go do that just so I can get whatever window film I feel necessary. kinda off topic but this guy in my town who's a few years older than me has a jet black 02 Grand Am GT 2 dr. its got lambo doors, HID headlight kit, and,  :? he has a $10k+ stereo system installed. anyway, he heard I had done some window tinting and wants me to do his car. get this: he wants 20% on the windshield, and 5% on the rest of the windows......well not just 5%........TRIPLE 5%!! I looked at him with a look kinda like that ------> :?  and said do you know how f***** !llegal that is? he said he didnt care, would pay cash, no receipt, no worries about warranty, won't tell where he got it done. I told him ok, do you know how much $$$$$ that is gonna cost you then? he said...."I don't really care, I'll pay you $600 cash up front when I deliver the car to you. I told him I'd have to think about it.........what do you guys think?

[*]361806

sounds like kid bro sweets wants it done baaaad kidbrosweetsA.jpg

Guest jason11286

yeah now he's gettin done by some guy that used to tint for soundtrack audio or someone, outta my hands, and so are the tickets that he will be getting.....not sure if hes crazy or just plain stupid maybe both

Archived