Forum For Flexi??

Guest HeatShrunkSS

We are just giving you a hard time man. But in all reality learn from that I luckily had someone to tell me that before I bought my Flexi program. Also as a tinter I would have to say the software is like tinting trial and error practice and learn yourself I know it sucks but I have dedicated asistance and I still suck at flexi :hmmm

What company did you buy flexi from? Everytime I have bought a program I get free tech support for a year and design assistance as well not only from scanvec but the store as well.

And I have found no such forum yet

[*]374389

Im guessing the DEMO version from ebay? :lol2:nope

you can print a manual from that disc. and it covers alot of that stuff.

[*]374406

I bought from Sign Supply USA..... the same company my plotter came from and the same company my Roland SP-540V Printer just came from. They do offer support, but they don't have people in a call center dedicated to these calls only, so sometimes they can be a little hard to get a hold of.

So, sorry to dissapoint you, no ebay h@ck here. Is there where you bought yours from though?

[*]374627

:nope

I got an older demo version :shock and 12 other discs from a shop going out of biz. 5 weeks after I got the full version with my graphtec :nope

Guest HeatShrunkSS

Well, I have a nice firm grip on it, there's just a few unanswered questions I have.

Mainly, it always seems to be a war to get a customer to get THEIR file to me correctly. I always tell them to "export as" rather than save as when they are exporting their file. Even though they will say that they "export" their file as an eps it always comes to me all jacked up. Meaning, most of the time I'm not always able to select everything, etc.

Also, the vectorization process has got to be easier. Say, If I vectorize a bitmap/jPeg that's relatively simple in design (not a great amount of detail), what's the best way to clean it up aftewards. Re-drawing is mostly useless..........

Like I said, I have a good grip, I just need to get a few kinks worked out.

Guest Stratusrtrida

I actually did this today. Someone wanted a specific teddy bear for a banner im making for them and the lines were all jagged. I just keep clicking on image until all the little dots show up, then I either delete them as a I go or move them around to straighten out the image. Im using a Roland GX 24 and also have Roland Cut Studio, I find it alot easier sometimes to export it in there and then edit the image. Then, Ill cut the image from Cut Studio and paste it into Flexi. Another thing I do sometimes is re-draw the image and scan it in, open it in Flexi and vectorize it.

Archived