Customers

The only knot I use is a palomar. If you are going to use a Carolina rig, you need a medium heavy to heavy 7 foot rod. Drop shotting is best done with a spinning reel and light line (6-8 lbs.) A bait you might want to try this time of year is a Zoom Super Fluke. It is a shad imitating bait that is great for schooling fish. Bass try to feed up before fall on shad and this bait will do the trick.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest SQUEEGEE
The only knot I use is a palomar.  If you are going to use a Carolina rig, you need a medium heavy to heavy 7 foot rod.  Drop shotting is best done with a spinning reel and light line (6-8 lbs.)  A bait you might want to try this time of year is a Zoom Super Fluke.  It is a shad imitating bait that is great for schooling fish.  Bass try to feed up before fall on shad and this bait will do the trick.

Fireman,

Ditto on the palomar knot for drop fishing but I use a standard hook knot for carolina rigging.

I've hade great luck wth small lizards during the day then I'll switch up to a small to medium size worms for dawn or dusk fishing.

Thanks for the tips.

For whatever it's worth............

I value the opinion of the experts on this board which is why I have joined to seek your expert opinions. I am a customer who wants the best quality tint that I can get regardless of the price. I also believe that the best quality tint, money can buy 'can still suck if it is not installed by the best quality tinters. I would never go to the yahoo down the street to save $5 bucks if it is at the price of a quality installation. JBUG

Guest SQUEEGEE

JBUG,

How many topics did you post your intro on? Can't you see that this is a fishing thread? :lol6

TD will probably flame your posts and user account as a result of your customer spamming.

My advice is simple: Research diferrent shops in your area. Ask how long they've been in business. Ask questions about their warranty. Does it cover film cost AND labor cost in the event that you actually use it. Ask if you can see some of their work. Ask for references if possible. Pretty much the same way you'd shop for anything else service and product related.

As for brands? That's almost a pick 'em but remember to shop price last.

Archived