customers going across the border for tint

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nope, the "terrorists" live in Washingto DC. :inot

[*]385282

I like to post longer replys but.................... :inot

[*]385293

why waste your breath or post on a tint website about crap like that, bizzare, paranoid little world some people live in :bingo

oh yeah and back to the subject, Ive heard there cracking down on that also on the Tx borders

[*]385306

did I miss something, I thought we were having fun not solving the worlds problems? I do that all day heeeeeeeeeeeeeee?

Guest willie
Nope, the "terrorists" live in Washingto DC. :bingo

[*]385282

[*]385293

why waste your breath or post on a tint website about crap like that, bizzare, paranoid little world some people live in :inot

oh yeah and back to the subject, Ive heard there cracking down on that also on the Tx borders

[*]385306

did I miss something, I thought we were having fun not solving the worlds problems? I do that all day heeeeeeeeeeeeeee?

[*]385357

my point exactly :inot

Nope, the "terrorists" live in Washingto DC. :bingo

[*]385282

[*]385293

why waste your breath or post on a tint website about crap like that, bizzare, paranoid little world some people live in :lol

[*]385306

[*]385357

my point exactly :lol

[*]385365

got ya! :lol your OK in my book!!! :inot !!!, I take back what I was thinking-- or what was I THINKING! have a good one, I got to get-r -done and go to work.... :inot

Guest willie
Nope, the "terrorists" live in Washingto DC. :lol

[*]385282

[*]385293

why waste your breath or post on a tint website about crap like that, bizzare, paranoid little world some people live in :lol

[*]385306

[*]385357

my point exactly :lol

[*]385365

got ya! :bingo your OK in my book!!! :inot !!!, I take back what I was thinking-- or what was I THINKING! have a good one, I got to get-r -done and go to work.... :inot

[*]385369

:lol

You wont catch me getting into the politcal debates around here, or cramming my views on politics down other posters throats.

I can get in enough trouble without that :lol

Archived