customers going across the border for tint

check this out, I was at one of my local distibutors where we get performance parts from and one of their customers asks me how much to remove some film on his 2 fronts. I gave him a price and asked if he had gotten a ticket and he told me "no its worse" he went on to tell me that he was to cheap to have it done by us or any other shops in san diego so he took it to tiajaunna where it was only $--- he told me when he was coming back to the U.S and he got to the border instead of flagging him threw like they usually do they told him to pull to the side where they inspect the vehicles. I guess they asked if he had just had the windows tinted and he said yes. he ends up getting fined $250 for the 2 fronts being tinted. they told him they are trying to crack down on the people going to mexico for front windows being tinted not only because it is !llegal in california but also because of the big Dr*g wars they have goin on down their. I guess having limo tint down there means your part of the cartel and people are getting shot just because of their tint and they are mistaken for someone else.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
check this out, I was at one of my local distibutors where we get performance parts from and one of their customers asks me how much to remove some film on his 2 fronts.? I gave him a price and asked if he had gotten a ticket and he told me "no its worse" he went on to tell me that he was to cheap to have it done by us or any other shops in san diego so he took it to tiajaunna where it was only $---.? he told me when he was coming back to the U.S and he got to the border instead of flagging him threw like they usually do they told him to pull to the side where they inspect the vehicles.? I guess they asked if he had just had the windows tinted and he said yes. he ends up getting fined $250 for the 2 fronts being tinted.? they told him they are trying to crack down on the people going to mexico for front windows being tinted not only because it is !llegal in california but also because of the big Dr*g wars they have goin on down their.?  I guess having limo tint down there means your part of the cartel and people are getting shot just because of their tint and they are mistaken for someone else.

[*]385248

Seems like Canada is where terrorist like to come into the states and I think we get lots of BC dr***s from Canada also. Aha!!!!

Who gets the money from fines, feds or state? Here is Oregon people drive from Washington (across the river) just to save taxes!

I guess !llegal tint is !llegal no habla you get it installed????? hmmm

:spit

Guest willie
Nope, the "terrorists" live in Washingto DC. :beer

[*]385282

I like to post longer replys but.................... :beer

[*]385293

why waste your breath or post on a tint website about crap like that, bizzare, paranoid little world some people live in :spit

oh yeah and back to the subject, Ive heard there cracking down on that also on the Tx borders

Archived