new jetta GLI

Mdog

I tint many jettas weekly and I havent tinted a new GLI yet untill last week, the thing had that light blue tint in the glass like a mercedes.

just incase anybody would like to know. none of the other jettas have it but the GLI that I have seen.

I'm getting a new GLI in dark blue here in a few months, hopefully sooner, but I was wanting either 35% or something.

How would that look, with the blue-ish tint already on???

I'm new here, and just nosing around, learning.... I'd like to do this all myself... But yup, just new!

Why would you buy a brand new car and then attempt to tint it yourself?

I think you may have the impression that window tinting is an easy DIY-able job, this is just not the case.

Please do yourself and your brand new car a favor and have a professional do the work. :mad

I think you may have the impression that window tinting is an easy DIY-able job, this is just not the case.

Please do yourself and your brand new car a favor and have a professional do the work. :mad

OH GOD NO!

I mean, I'm wanting to get into tinting..... NOT my own car-that's brand new... I want a pro doing that!

I was just curious as to what the car would look like with the blueish tint already on and just normal window tinting at like 30%?

OH GOD NO!

I mean, I'm wanting to get into tinting..... NOT my own car-that's brand new... I want a pro doing that!

I was just curious as to what the car would look like with the blueish tint already on and just normal window tinting at like 30%?

30% or 35% looks really good, very classy look in my opinion. :mad

Archived