Looking for a shop in Kennet Sq. PA

I think mainly because right now he's working like 10 min from his house and it's 9-5 type hours... so he's home with the kids (2 and one on the way!) when his wife is going to work etc.

I spoke with the guy and told him what I would be interested in doing, but he hasn't called me back.

I think mainly because right now he's working like 10 min from his house and it's 9-5 type hours... so he's home with the kids (2 and one on the way!) when his wife is going to work etc.

I spoke with the guy and told him what I would be interested in doing, but he hasn't called me back.

[*]395692

I dont know about ray , but when rich owned the place. The pay was actualy pretty good, amd you got health ins fully paid for. Cant find that working for most tint places

Correct -the $$ was good.. health ins. as well. but he still passed on it. I think his wife has health ins. from her work, so that wasn't a huge concern.

[*]395809

Well if the money is around the same, and he has ins. Then I dont blame him for not going.

Archived