Hey Everybody

Just wanted to say hey guys (and girls). Been a while, been busy and enjoying the long and productive days again. Hope everyone is doing well. Glad to see TD still keeping it going. I stop in occasionally to check latest events. I will try to get back more often. It's much easier with the laptop in the living room watching TV :evilgrin Sitting at a desk kills me

Brian

Guest tintgod
Just wanted to say hey guys (and girls).  Been a while, been busy and enjoying the long and productive days again.  Hope everyone is doing well.  Glad to see TD still keeping it going.  I stop in occasionally to check latest events.  I will try to get back more often.  It's much easier with the laptop in the living room watching TV :evilgrin  Sitting at a desk kills me

Brian

[*]395696

cool..bri...nice to hear from ya...how is the biz doing?

Just wanted to say hey guys (and girls).? Been a while, been busy and enjoying the long and productive days again.? Hope everyone is doing well.? Glad to see TD still keeping it going.? I stop in occasionally to check latest events.? I will try to get back more often.? It's much easier with the laptop in the living room watching TV :evilgrin? Sitting at a desk kills me

Brian

[*]395696

cool..bri...nice to hear from ya...how is the biz doing?

[*]395697

it's going good. the customers here are so different. being a very popular site, iI will leave it at that. I am fortunate enough to pick and choose at this time. But all good things must end. Sooner or later. Get it while you can.

Archived