Glue remover

Allright so I have used this stuff called Rapid Remover to remove the adhesive after I remove the film, and it rocks the smell is a little ruff but is gone quickly once you put it outside with the doors open. It is water soluble so I dont see how it can hurt the new tint unless you dont clean good. It takes the stickyness out of the glue and on the last two cars I just let sit for 4-5 min and white scrub pad and presto no razors needed!

http://www.signoutletstore.com/ffb8d445df9...7c889a15fb4a1c3

Guest willie
My problem is not removing the adhesive, when you find something that you can spray on tint and wipe the shiot off...call me :thumb

[*]397939

:thumb

Guest stgllc82
My problem is not removing the adhesive, when you find something that you can spray on tint and wipe the shiot off...call me :thumb

[*]397939

yea its called Rapid brush cleaner. it killed a mouse in a garbage can in less than 5 seconds. wats ur # now? :thumb

Guest willie

[*]397939

yea its called Rapid brush cleaner. it killed a mouse in a garbage can in less than 5 seconds. wats ur # now? :thumb

[*]397971

:thumb and Im sure it wouldnt harm the door panels then

Guy calls me up he's about 65+ years old and says I really like the job, cant see well but my son says it's looks clean, love your price and customer service, but that chemical you used sucks I hate the smell of citrus! :lol6

just thought that was histericle since he's so old and smokes like a chimmeny, that smells great, but hates the smell of citrus/

I use a concentrated glass cleaner and use it straight. We call it "Pink Sh#t". We buy it from a Car Detail supplyer. Spray it on new glue, old glue, any glue, wait about 5-10 seconds and wipe it off. If the glue has started to liquify then this stuff makes it just run off the glass. If anyone wants the suppler or the brand name let me know.

Guest ZackEclipsetint
Guy calls me up he's about 65+ years old and says I really like the job, cant see well but my son says it's looks clean, love your price and customer service, but that chemical you used sucks I hate the smell of citrus! :cool

just thought that was histericle since he's so old and smokes like a chimmeny, that smells great, but hates the smell of citrus/

This is my first post, so I don't know what I'm doing. Please send me information on the supplier of the pink sh@#t glue remover. Also, can you tell me how to begin a knew topic? Thanks

Guest a1wintinter

Guy calls me up he's about 65+ years old and says I really like the job, cant see well but my son says it's looks clean, love your price and customer service, but that chemical you used sucks I hate the smell of citrus! :cool

This is my first post, so I don't know what I'm doing. Please send me information on the supplier of the pink sh@#t glue remover. Also, can you tell me how to begin a knew topic? Thanks

Hit new tpic at top of screen

Archived