sunroofs

If its a factory unit we will tint them. If its some kind of add on aftermarket sunroof I shy away from those because if something DOES happen finding replacement parts could be a nightmare.

If its O.E.M stuff I will tint it no problem.

I did a factory one last week on an older SHO Taurus. That sucked cause it didn't pop out of the car.

This next week I have to do a full glass roof on a '95 Vette. I tinted the other three windows a couple nights ago. I told this guy that I wouldn't do it if it didn't come out, but it does, so I'm stuck.

I don't do too many, but if asked, I will. I don't like them 'cause I make much more cash/time on normal jobs.

We tint them all the time. We had one t-top break, but it was noted before we tinted it that it had a large scratch, and was probaby the cause in the failure. My mom has a newer z-28 with 5% on the t-tops, and has been on there at least 5 years, and still looks good.

Guest willie
We tint them all the time. We had one t-top break, but it was noted before we tinted it that it had a large scratch, and was probaby the cause in the failure. My mom has a newer z-28 with 5% on the t-tops, and has been on there at least 5 years, and still looks good.

[*]397981

Dayumm I wish we didnt have a little bit of respect around here with the no mom or daughter jokes. Or else... :bingo

[*]397981

Dayumm I wish we didnt have a little bit of respect around here with the no mom or daughter jokes. Or else... :bingo

[*]398026

I was not aware we had a ban on mom or daughter jokes. I was not aware I was joking. Are you picking on my mom Willie? :DD

Archived