customer parking

Guest Braud Spectrum
:lol6 I used to be next to the Islamic Center. Every Friday they would have the Friday Prayer and I'd open the bay door and cars would be everywhere including right in front of the door. I called the landloard and discovered it was owned my none other than ...Mr. Muhammod Ali. :lol6 He tells me it's only for a couple hours. :lol6 So I have to hold a car inside while another is waiting to be tinted ? Can't move a thing. It infuriated me. Women weren't even allowed in the church so I couldn't go ask someone to move their car. I put up with it for another week...Then I discovered a little about the religeon... They do NOT like pigs. :beer I happened to have a pot bellied pig and happened to bring my the pig to work on Friday so he could go to the vet which happened to be right next door . And since he was there all day eventually he had to go to the bathroom. He was potty trained and would go just like a dog outside ...just so happened to be during the arrival of the congregation of the Friday Prayer. You should have seen them come running over there to tell me to GET THE PIG OFF THE SACRED GRASS ! :beer:lol6 What? You don't like pigs? :lol

:lol6 @ BS

I have no customer parking at my shop :lol6

I only schedule what I can fit in my shop for a 4 hour period. So far it works out well.

But I am right across from a barber shops parking lot, and he makes sure that the only ones that park there are ones that are gettin their hair cut :lol6

Guest Braud Spectrum

I have two spots and once I pull my truck out of the shop the it takes up one so I have to do some shuffelling sometimes. I try to time them so there's one leaving and then the other one gets here. Doesn't always work like that tho. :lol6 Couple months ago I had one in the shop and another called wanting to be tinted. I told him to come on in thirty minutes knowing I would be finished and the one in the shop gone by then. He comes early and another car is just coming by to get a price right behind him. We all three move out of the driveway at the same time to get them lined up correctly and while we were driving arund the block to get in sequence another one pulls in the driveway to drop off the one that was in the shop (that I was driving trying to get last in line. :lol6 So here we go again! It's a one way street and real busy so there is no parking or standing on the street.

Guest xtremetinting

I have the same problem with them blocking the door even with the DO NOT BLOCK DOOR SIGN. It amazes me how they do not read that but the sign on the front door that says "WE DO NOT DO ILLEGAL TINTING< SO DONT ASK" they read. I had to put up some ropes leading out into the parking lot to keep them from blocking the door. That works because it is too difficult to get inbetween the ropes coming from the street.

2 people and a good floor jack and you can move most cars easly,and the look on ther face when they come back and there car is moved is priceless :thumb

:beer I went to the auto show with another tinter, dropped my car off at his shop, when we got back, I get in my car...nuttin...Flooring it...Nuttin...They jacked up my car, put a wood block under it so it was about an inch off the ground... :thumb Priceless indeed... :bingo They still laugh about the look on my face... :thumb

Archived