Madico Advanced Ceramics

Guest tintgod
Specs info as tested from Huper,

The products made by Madico are single ply products. These products on paper have a reflectivity of 13% but but as tested in our labs have a reflectivity of about 19%. When we made this single ply products 4 years ago, ironically on the same machine as madico is making them, there numbers were

VLT 33%, VLR 19% and TSER 60%.

When we made the single ply products 2 months ago, they had the same specs as above. We have also tested various samples from across the US to make sure that the construction on thisproduct and its specs are similar all over.

Huper has made the single ply products as well and will be selling these products to dealers 25-30% below what madico is selling the single ply products because they are cheaper and much easier to make. The only difference being, that Huper has 72 inch machines and is making 72 inch material where as the machine Madico bought is a 60 ich machine which I have heard is very difficult if not impossible to convert to 72 (not worth the costs involved if at all possible.

As far as the patent is concerned, Huper's patent lasts for about another 8 years. This patent is for the dual layered products and it is on the lamination of the layers. This lamination process is what decreases the the reflectivity of the single layer from 19% to 11% on the 30 VLT products. I also have reflectivity meters available through our distributors for anyone who would like to have a comparison reflectivity test of both these products, side by side to show the difference. In fact we can test our single ply products to that of the Madico products to also show what some have described as the crispness of the advanced ceramics. What Madico has decided to call Advanced Ceramics, Huper will call its premium reflector line. This is because though the single ply products are a good line they are closer to traditional reflctive lines than the Ceramic lines.

Please feel free to contact any one of our distributors to see the difference between our Patented Ceramic technology and the single ply products, weather ours or someone elses. The Premium Reflector products are available today and have been for about 2 months. The reason we did not commercialize them before was because we thought nobody would buy a premium reflector prodcuts for that much.

The purpose of this reply is to clear the confusion between the technologies and let those who would like to see the difference to believe it, experience it. All of our dealers have access to reflectivity meters that can test any products reflectivity.

Thanks and sorry for the long note.

Harry Rahman

one ?....can you tell me the absorption rate of your ceramic line..and why dont they put it on there web site?

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest heatwave

Mr. Harry Rahman

Could you please tell me the following information about your Ceramic Products?

Is Huper Optik Ceramic 60 a dual layered product?

I heard Ceramic 60 is also a Single Layered product like Madico Advanced Ceramic - MAC 6000?

Is Huper Optik Ceramic 50 a dual layered product?

I heard Ceramic 50 is also a Single Layered product like Madico Advanced Ceramic - MAC 5000?

You did mention in your last post Huper Optik Ceramic 30 was a dual layered product.

The Reflectivity of the Madico - MAC3000 is a little bit higher than the Reflectivity of the Huper Optik Ceramic 30.

Could you also give us information that previous people have inquired about in this topic?

The Solar Energy Absorbed and the Solar Energy Reflected of Huper Optik Ceramic 30?

I would also like to know the IR Reflection and IR Absorption of Huper Optik Ceramic 30 compared to Madico's Advanced Ceramic - MAC 3000?

Anyone have the following for Huper Optik's 30, 40, 50, 60 ?

1. Solar Energy Transmitted

2. Solar Energy Reflected

3. Solar Energy Absorbed

Bob if you had points 1 & 2 for Huper then you'd be able to calculatee what point #3 is and that has been the million dollar question for several years now.
one ?....can you tell me the absorption rate of your ceramic line..and why dont they put it on there web site?

Thank You in advance for your response.

Guest cactustint

[

I heard its like limo tint

Guest Bob30

Thanks for filling in the blanks everyone.

I still want to know... :beer

3. Solar Energy Absorbed

:beer Can't find it online.

Guest tintgod

3. Solar Energy Absorbed

:beer Can't find it online.

come one .....someone out there has to know what the absorbtion rate is.. anyone..anyone...what is the big cover up.. :beer:thumb

Guest vclimber

3. Solar Energy Absorbed

:thumb Can't find it online.

come one .....someone out there has to know what the absorbtion rate is.. anyone..anyone...what is the big cover up.. :beer:beer

I doubt anyone will say, just to keep the mystery alive. :hmmm Even at that, it doesn't really matter because for solar energy performance you are most interested in the TSER or SHGC, and the SC. #3 would be a concern for breakage but there is so much cermic that has been installed and the incidence of breakage is no higher than breakage by traditional films -ime.

c30=69

c40=62

c50=56

c60=49

Where did those come from? :beer

Archived