Madico Advanced Ceramics

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest vclimber
Residential units: 3/16" clear glass with a 5/8" airspace. Specified size: 14' x 20~. Single seal - Butyl strip

Film used: Neutral 35% sputtered metal

:DD..and 14"x20" pieces of glass arent that big to be testing for seal failure ..IMO

AND the absorption rate on the film that they used (20% reflective aluminum and 35% sputtered metal) am sure are at a lower rate then the ceramic lines out...but I wouldnt know..cuz that like to keep that a seceret... :DD:shoot2

this is getting fun...just to let you kow V..Im not picking a fight...im just trying to edumacat myself.. :lol

Check again. It says 14'(feet) on the residential window. Not that size has a lot to do with seal failure... 35% sputtered SA can be as high as 49% on some films.

So how much HO ceramic have you put up TG? What is your annual seal failure rate for that line of film? Educate me on HO and seal failure percentages because I could be in big trouble. :dunno

Jeez you sound like a glazier. :DD The study that the IWFA cited shows that you cannot make a conclusive statement that window film, or a certain type of window film, causes seal failure. There is no conclusive evidence. Seals fail on clear glass, do they not?

Guest tintgod
Check again. It says 14'(feet) on the residential window. Not that size has a lot to do with seal failure... 35% sputtered SA can be as high as 49% on some films.

I think that is a typo..why would they test a 14'x20 unit on res and a 14"x20 on commercial..that doent make any sense to me :spit

So how much HO ceramic have you put up TG? What is your annual seal failure rate for that line of film? Educate me on HO and seal failure percentages because I could be in big trouble.

I could tell you ..but that is privileged info..kinda top secret..like the HO absorption rate.. :gasp

Guest vclimber
Thread-Crap-Die.jpg

:gasp Better tell Harry to hurry up and answer the HO question located here in the Madico Advanced Ceramics thread before the trigger gets pulled. :spit:spit

Guest Bob30

hahah I think we just really need/want to know what the Absorption Rates are for Huper Optik Ceramic.

The more difficult it is to find the more paranoid we get. Especially when it comes to glass breakage.

I tried

calling :spit

emailing :spit

researching

-nothing-

The craziest thing is, not to side with the Madico reps that I don't support coming here concealing themselves. They are no better at putting their data online and easy to find.

Its kinda strange, Mr. HuperOptikUSA analyzes Madico's Ceramic Window Tints giving us all kinds of numbers(not that we know for sure) but has the time to give us all the bad things about Madico's Tint. How its cheaper, more reflective, etc.. But he does not have the 30 seconds to tell us what the Solar Abosorption is to his own Huper Optik tints?

:hmmm

Maybe kill this thread, make a new one thats more appropriate. "WHAT ARE HUPER OPTIK NANOCERAMIC'S SOLAR ABSORPTION DATA'S? AND WILL/HAVE THEY CAUSED GLASS BREAKAGE" :spit

Whos not afraid to :nuts ??

Well, I think I'll get hosed by all the pushers.. :gasp

I wanna :duel with no one

lets all just grab a :lol2 and :?

Archived