Liabilty Insurance?

Guest Pyromanikk

Guest pmuzik

:beer perhaps you should be shopping for fire coverage PYRO :thumb

J/K 2 mil, independant agent that shops it around, general liability If you have a shop I seen discussions here about "garage" ins. or something :beer the auto members will have to help with that type of coverage

Not to get off the subject too much - but how do these companies come up with their rates? Like.. I had a handful give me one quote all around the same amount, and then another was like 1/3 less. WTF.

Do they just make up numbers like we do for tinting?? :lol6 :smoker :beer

Hey folks!

Sorry to 'but' in here as my first post.

A good friend of mine has run a auto repair shop for the last 25 years. He is probably one of the most honest shops around with a fantasic reputation. In 25 years he never had a liability claim.

Recently he replaced a defective fuel pump for a customer.... long story short the car broke down on the freeway, got hit HARD, now the customer is a vegetable. The family sues him for installing a defective part (even tho it was a NEW manufactures part) and wins! Millions were awarded.

Now imagine the cause of the accident being the tint...... and not having any liability insurance :smoker

just my 2 cents...

Guest tintgod
Hey folks!

Sorry to 'but' in here as my first post.

A good friend of mine has run a auto repair shop for the last 25 years. He is probably one of the most honest shops around with a fantasic reputation. In 25 years he never had a liability claim.

Recently he replaced a defective fuel pump for a customer.... long story short the car broke down on the freeway, got hit HARD, now the customer is a vegetable. The family sues him for installing a defective part (even tho it was a NEW manufactures part) and wins! Millions were awarded.

Now imagine the cause of the accident being the tint...... and not having any liability insurance :smoker

just my 2 cents...

if the tint is legal..how can you be liable?

Archived