Please allow me...............

Please allow me to introduce myself. My name is Andrew in Portland, Oregon. I have been 'lurking' around here for a while now and figured it was time to get involved.

I have been involved heavily in all aspects of car audio/electronics since 92' on a professional level. About a year and a half ago I got serious about wanting to tint and PPF. For a year I spent every free moment tinting friends vehicles for nothing.. or close to it.. then I sent myself to some PPF training classes.. came back and continued to practice....

Jan. 1st this year I quit my job and opened my own business doing tint/ppf/car alarms and electronics....

So far I have been working strictly with new car dealers.. and tint has been my hottest product (which blows my mind) I realize I have a lot to learn yet.. but have became proficient enough to go on my own so far...

I never figured tint to be my #1 seller being as Portland has about a zillion tinters around. I even but it in the back of my catalog and made sure to get VERY premium prices... yet it still sells! Dont' get me wrong.. I'm not complaining.. just amazed!

Business has been well enough that I recently leased a retail shop that I will be in next wednesday...

I would like to say I have learned to tint from reading all of the informative posts on here.. Unfortunately that's not the case... I have taken away a couple SUPER TOTW's that has helped to make me more proficient!

Thanks Everyone!

Archived