Legacy wagon rear screen 2005-6

Devil with bad attitude

Guest 1PEECBARETTA

WHAT! I hope you joking dev.If I remember correctly, thata a fairly easy one to do.My sister has that car and I tinted it for her birthday,finished the whole car in 45 min. by myself.good luck my friend :lol2

WHAT! I hope you joking dev.If I remember correctly, thata a fairly easy one to do.My sister has that car and I tinted it for her birthday,finished the whole car in 45 min. by myself.good luck my friend :thumbdown

It's got to be that iron hardened Madcow film 1Pieceb.

That gear just doesn't want to play ball. :embar

Devil

No problems doing them here in 1 peice at all Devil ..perhaps it IS the film :embar I havn't used the Mad Cow brand in a long time ..I like the film ..I used to use TG and wasn't happy with the shrinking compared to other brands :thumbdown

No problems doing them here in 1 peice at all Devil ..perhaps it IS the film :lol6 I havn't used the Mad Cow brand in a long time ..I like the film ..I used to use TG and wasn't happy with the shrinking compared to other brands :lol

Thanks guys for posting your findings. :nohit:

It's not that its got a thick liner out of the ordinary, but both Onyx and Charcool are as tough as bricks.

Maybe why the stuff doesn't go to that big trash bin in the sky years after it has been installed.

Devil

Archived