Soap Method

Just dropped by to let you know that I have been using Mdogs soap method for heat shrinking for the past week! Its working out as described (the shizzle dizzle) :gasp

Much better than powder :DD

I recommend exploring this method to all dry shrinkers........

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Texasrocker

... sometimes, it is best to play by "old rules", if you have the time!! Johnsons Gold Baby Shampoo, properly added to the 1 qt spray bottle, a good ol milwaukee heatgun, training, and "patience", turn out some great rewards!! Its called "wet shaping", and still works great!! Just my take, but Im a ol-fart. TR

... sometimes, it is best to play by "old rules", if you have the time!! Johnsons Gold Baby Shampoo, properly added to the 1 qt spray bottle, a good ol milwaukee heatgun, training, and "patience", turn out some great rewards!! Its called "wet shaping", and still works great!! Just my take, but Im a ol-fart. TR

welcome to the 90's :gasp

Guest ///M AZING
Much better than powder :gasp

What makes it better? Is it just cleaner than using powder, or does it make the job easier?

Guest 1PEECBARETTA

What makes it better? Is it just cleaner than using powder, or does it make the job easier?

both,just try it , you'll see! :gasp

both,just try it , you'll see! :gasp

Both for sure.

Only started reverse rolling rear screens recently too.

Teach an old dog new tricks? Absolutley!! Especially in this game. I still wet shrink some simple R/S too. Anything to shave a bit of time off the job is a bonus as long as the end result is the same....

Archived