SunTek South Users

Guest Justin Sralla

Guest TINTEM

RE:Steve

He'll Be Back. Just wait and See...........................................................

Sorry That's about all I can tell you. Why Cause thats all I really Know at this point

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest vclimber
As a business owner I think you should remember the customers you are addressing here belong to SunTek not you. I don?t think your post is proper on this board. Just IMO only! :spit

I'm surprised this thread hasn't been canned. :)

They've locked others that are less libelous in nature. :duck

I do not feel there was anything wrong with Justins post! He made no ill remark toward anyone!

Justin is a great guy! I believe he just had to find a way to say bye to everyone he dealt with!

He knows a lot of us frequent the board!

So step back and leave it alone!

It is the other jackasses on this board that are bringing up crap!

Guest tintgod
:wall very true but

"When Im back into this industry Ill be sure to be in contact. Take care.

Justin"

justinsralla@yahoo.com

thats the part that was............................................... TD don't need any problems :wall

again IMO! I didn't report the thread :lol

now how do you know he isnt taking a break from SUNTEK and then returning..I wouldnt jump to conclusions

Guest window

Justin"

justinsralla@yahoo.com

thats the part that was............................................... TD don't need any problems :wall

again IMO! I didn't report the thread :lol

now how do you know he isnt taking a break from SUNTEK and then returning..I wouldnt jump to conclusions

I don't know whats going on with Suntek, but its not good when you see all new sales rep and all old reps out of the picture....it don't take a genius to figure that out.... IMO

Guest tintgod

Justin"

justinsralla@yahoo.com

thats the part that was............................................... TD don't need any problems :lol

again IMO! I didn't report the thread :wall

I don't know whats going on with Suntek, but its not good when you see all new sales rep and all old reps out of the picture....it don't take a genius to figure that out.... IMO

this kinda stuff happens all the time in the film industry...things are aways going to change...deal with it

when you go to a resturant..do you see the same ppl working there all the time..year after year..I dont..and how do you know it has something to do with suntek..maybe these ppl are doing such a good job at suntek..other companies want then to work for them...I have learned..sales reps come and go like a fart in the wind :lol

Archived