SunTek South Users

Guest Justin Sralla

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tintgod
Amen TG! Besides-what difference does it make WHO your rep is! I'm more worried about the shipping hands that make sure my orders are filled correctly! :wall

:lol ..I have run my biz without a rep for years now...and I use suntek...like TD said...as long as I get my tint when the day they say I will ..its all good...I dont need no stinking rep.

the film company is beoming like a used car dealership..ppl comig and going all the time..moving from one film company to the next..one week why will be telling you there film is the best..next week..they are at another company..saying this is the best film ... :wall

Guest window

Mann people on this site is super sensitive, all he was saying is that he want to thank everyone for there business, and not all these crazy respond. Hey if you don't agree just don't put anything, I rather talk to a good sale rep and know what they are talking about then someone that doesn't. Film quality is one thing but a knowlegde rep is something that people overlook.... If its just ordering the film then all you do is fax, email or the company just used a computerize phone thats just put in orders. Why do people need sales rep then. REP are there to help you and asure of quality service and delivery or any problem that you may have.

Guest tintgod
REP are there to help you and asure of quality service and delivery or any problem that you may have.

I thought they were there for the free tool they hand out :krazy

Guest Soultinter

I agree w TTC, the man is just doing what any stand-up guy would do when you have developed a relationship w people through selling to them. He said goodbye and thanks.

I still dont see it-but -any company that parts ways with a salesman runs the risk of them trying to sell old customers his new product! Thats just the way the ball bounces! :krazy
I do not feel there was anything wrong with Justins post! He made no ill remark toward anyone!

Justin is a great guy! I believe he just had to find a way to say bye to everyone he dealt with!

He knows a lot of us frequent the board!

So step back and leave it alone!

It is the other jackasses on this board that are bringing up crap!

:lol6

Guest Dudtinter

Amen TG! Besides-what difference does it make WHO your rep is! I'm more worried about the shipping hands that make sure my orders are filled correctly! :wall

:wall ..I have run my biz without a rep for years now...and I use suntek...like TD said...as long as I get my tint when the day they say I will ..its all good...I dont need no stinking rep.

the film company is beoming like a used car dealership..ppl comig and going all the time..moving from one film company to the next..one week why will be telling you there film is the best..next week..they are at another company..saying this is the best film ... :thumb

May I be so bold as to say:

This is so true, but I would also add that today, more and more, there are no compete agreements signed and though they hold no water in court, it can get so costly it isn't worth the fight.

A company is but a name, the people make or break a firm.

Suntek has changed hands and are now one of many holdings of an investment firm. Of course there will be shake ups when new owners flex their investment muscle. Top level shuffle is also occurring to one of the big names, too.

Keep in touch with your rep or supplier, they are your link to what is really taking place at any given company.

I saw hiccups when film bought at the time went through major change and it all settled back to biz as usual.

:thumb You kids!!!!! I can?t even express an opinion without people getting their p@nties ruffled! Where?s Willie when there?s a heated discussion? People do come and go and I think SunTek is probably better off with a new profile as their company changes into a larger leaner machine. :wall

Archived