Anyone have pics with vynil over the dot matrix?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ive used Vinyl for years, everyone loves the looks of it. I am going to try the glue method that Ive been reading about,something nice about having the whole window tinted...even if the customer doesnt know the diff.

WOW this is like a ford, chevy, dodge debate :wall

This sucks, that sucks, no this is better :wall

jeez the guy just wanted some pictures of the vinyl method not every tom dick and harrys personal opinon on what they like :lol

Customers just want something that will make the matrix look better. The glue thing has been proven to NOT LAST and thats why certian tint manufacturers will not warranty film that has had a "FILLER" used on the matrix.

Lots of people on this board say the glue will eventually turn white around the dots.

Vinyl is just another solution to a problem that the industry has provided NO HELP to make look better.

I use all methods and havent had any complaints from customers that it "LOOKS LIKT CHVIT" :wall

I mean who are we really trying to make happy, the customer or some jackass internet tinters :lol

FVCK what other tinters think :wall

Guest 1PEECBARETTA

vinyl sux vinyl sux vinyl suxvinyl sux vinyl suxx vinyl sux vinyl sux vinyl sux vinyl sux vinyl sux vinyl sux vinyl sux vinyl sux vinyl sux

WOW vinyl was used on a vette. :wall

I've used vinyl on a Z06. at the customer's request. he had seen it on a buddy's car. (in the corvette club :wall ) it actually looked pretty damn nice. high enough that it couldn't be seen in the rearview mirror.

Archived