When did this become cool?

Guest iceman7329

FYI, he says he did that, "just to see what it looks like but would never really put stacks on it"

LMAO

He said he wants to take the suspension COMPLETELY off :nope just weld the axels to the frame and the front A-ARMS together :lol2

ICEMANG :tw

OK that does it...your truck is getting some photoshopped stacks mang :nope

as soon as I can find a pic of the damn thang :lol

F you. I only do hack/illegal s**t with my tint :lol2

NO your thinking of ICEMAN :tw

:lol2

I think he wants to lower his truck 8/10 :lol

5/8 bish :lol

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest DemoN

it's never been cool, and if you could read the thread that pic came from...everyone over at FSC.com told that kid it looked like chit as well.

but as far as iceman wanting to drop his truck...I'm sorry to say, not everone "takes the suspension COMPLETELY off and just welds the axels to the frame and the front A-ARMS together." most of us actually drop our trucks the right way.

mine:

575203_82_full.jpg

575203_83_full.jpg

it's never been cool, and if you could read the thread that pic came from...everyone over at FSC.com told that kid it looked like chit as well.

but as far as iceman wanting to drop his truck...I'm sorry to say, not everone "takes the suspension COMPLETELY off and just welds the axels to the frame and the front A-ARMS together." most of us actually drop our trucks the right way.

mine:

575203_82_full.jpg

575203_83_full.jpg

:lol

Thanks for straightenin muh azz out on dem derrrr suspensions and shizzz mang.

dat darthvader truck looks tizzzzight as mug mang.

takes the suspension COMPLETELY off and just welds the axels to the frame and the front A-ARMS together.

uhhh yeah...I was being sarcastic :hmmm ICEMANG is always doing crazy stuff to his truck

sarcasm doenst come through on message boards very well sometimes :hmmm:bat

Guest iceman7329
uhhh yeah...I was being sarcastic :hmmm ICEMANG is always doing crazy stuff to his truck

sarcasm doenst come through on message boards very well sometimes :hmmm:bat

:bingo Not crazy, different. :dunno

Guest tintjob@yahoo
I have seen this on a handfull of trucks in this area, looks totally fvcking gay. Each time I have seen it it has been on a airmans truck.

stacks on your truck = :DD

found this pic on a truck forum.

stacks suck nuts unless needed

Archived