Melted Headliners!!!!

Guest CSCustoms

Guest tintgod

guest, you sound like a short man with a small dick.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

YEAH.that is pretty funny...coming from a girl that doesnt even have a dick

Guest zolar

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

just don't spray alchohol on it

...or hairspray

or the heatgun :lol

Guest Texasrocker

CSCustoms, can you smell, "I wanna free tintjob" from those customers? Heatguns dont need to be used on P/U flat rear windows, so at least, you have support here! ol TR :lol

I never used the heatgun at all on the truck. Maybe it was the heatgun fairy. You know the little fairy that comes and melts sh@t if you don't use the heatgun!!!

dont listen to that 1peecasshat..and no..I dont think hairstray will burn a headliner..the best thing to do in the future..is look over the car before working on it..and note any think that the customer may blame on you..and notify them of anything that you find before working on it.

:lol cant say it good enough

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

:lol

1peece should not be bashing nor giving non helpful comments, and bashing a professional on here, its showing disrespect which means YOU losing disrespect towards by other members of the board. :tw

you had a head liner story I have a hair spray one:....before tinting I was an appraiser for vehicles...(body damage)...a guy need his interior cleaned and some pieces replaced so I went to do an estimate....he had a bag laying on the back seat when I looked in the car...in side the bag was t wo cans of hair paint...you know thestuff you spray on your head to color in the bald spot.....it blew up from the heat laying on the back package deck....and covered the head liner and back deck and glass sail panels and seat back.....cant remember what it cost but involved recovering seats head liner and rear deck carpet......so hair spray is bad for headliners....

Guest iceman7329

I never used the heatgun at all on the truck. Maybe it was the heatgun fairy. You know the little fairy that comes and melts sh@t if you don't use the heatgun!!!

dont listen to that 1peecasshat..and no..I dont think hairstray will burn a headliner..the best thing to do in the future..is look over the car before working on it..and note any think that the customer may blame on you..and notify them of anything that you find before working on it.

:lol cant say it good enough

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

:lol

1peece should not be bashing nor giving non helpful comments, and bashing a professional on here, its showing disrespect which means YOU losing disrespect towards by other members of the board. :tw

Like you bashing me?

Archived