How many times has this happened

Guest Texasrocker

Its a habit I have on forums. please excuse my quotes! If that bothers fellow window tinters , you sure would'nt like my "farts" in the shop!! "Oops", I think I did it again!! Damn, hate when that happens!! (hee hee) Thanks for putting up with a oldtimer!!! TR :lol

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Braud Spectrum

About 8:30 this morning my noon car calls to say he's having problems with it and reschedules for next week. I told him how much I appreciated him calling. Not 5 minutes later his wife calls to cancell the same appointment. :lol Nice people. :tw

:lol ...He's a Doctor. :lol

Guest Texasrocker

... the One thing you can depend on, is "repeat" customers if your established, and always do a great job and use products you can stand behind! Ive been in the same location 11 yrs now, and used Madico Auto Tint, and can only count 4 "comebacks", in all those years, and those were because of "abuse" to the film because of negligence! I replaced their film anyways, but made it clear to them that it was their mistakes, not product failure. Treat your customers right,be truthful, :DD and they will Always come back with their needs!! TR

yep! Too many times same excuse. Years ago around Christmas my only appointment for the day was turning in the parking lot while I was humming ?it?s steak tonight? and got T-Boned????.. not the kind of steak I was thinking about. Customer was not hurt so that was the silver lining. :DD

Archived