06 Dakota

Guest Braud Spectrum

Guest Braud Spectrum

:lol Nearly got a hemorrhoid pulling on the loops at the tops of the back rests trying to see where the develish bolts or clips might be. Never did figure it out so I did it the hard way. :tw

It an extended cab with tiny seats back there and a seatbelt mechanism hangy down that get in the way gettin' my butt in there gracefully. :lol

dakota.jpg

dakota1.jpg

On a possitive note...Plenty of room in there around the window ...lots of black and nice and flat. :lol

What a sh!ty design :lol I've done only 2 of them, I never did get around to figuring it out either..I just soaked the helll out of the glass and film to float it into place :lol

Guest streetsounds

its really easy to get em out just pull the bottom panel away from the window and there r 2 I think 10mm bolts in each headrest and it comes straight down from the top really easy I promise :hmmm

its really easy to get em out just pull the bottom panel away from the window and there r 2 I think 10mm bolts in each headrest and it comes straight down from the top really easy I promise :hmmm

I'll keep that in mind next time ! :hmmm

Guest Braud Spectrum
:hmmm I'll dig a little deeper next time too. Thanks streetsounds :hmmm Because other than that it was a smooth little truck to tint.

Archived