Door Panel Removel

Guest scottstinting

Guest scottstinting

I never realized people done that.After 18 yrs I might have had to take a few that were a problem peeler but never all

How do you make any money taking all that cheap stuff apart

I never realized people done that.After 18 yrs I might have had to take a few that were a problem peeler but never all

back in the day . our business would take out the windows and tint them in a lint free room. ever single car that came in our shop, winows out! back windows, side windows, you name it! but not up until like around 97-98 where we started to just take apart panels, then we discovered we dont have to take off panels on some cars, now a days, its very rare for us to remove panels, most tuck, or slide film. :shock

Guest tintdawg

I work for guy that takes everything apart. (he is a clean installer) Thats just the way he learned. I try to show him the 'tricks', but he says it's just easier. EVERY WEEK that guy breaks something. whether it's a clip, or a rear deck of a camery, he's replacing something. I do almost twice the amount of cars as he does, with no returns. (I do my share of f@ckups though)

:shock keep that on the down low, ya know.

yea, I usta pull panels like 4 years ago, then I was introduced to the trim gaurds the introduced to a new roll up cutting technique and now I dont need to pull panels OR use the trim gaurd and its soooooooo much quicker cutting and installing and still clean as heck!

Easy...it's called value adding your labour.

I suspect your selling price is detirmined by what your competition sets for you.

Mine is detirmined by what is not offered in the market therefore I can triple the selling price.

Devil

Easy...it's called value adding your labour.

I suspect your selling price is detirmined by what your competition sets for you.

Mine is detirmined by what is not offered in the market therefore I can triple the selling price.

Devil

:shock someone has to set the prices .....

I work for guy that takes everything apart. (he is a clean installer) Thats just the way he learned. I try to show him the 'tricks', but he says it's just easier. EVERY WEEK that guy breaks something. whether it's a clip, or a rear deck of a camery, he's replacing something. I do almost twice the amount of cars as he does, with no returns. (I do my share of f@ckups though)

:lol6 keep that on the down low, ya know.

yea, I usta pull panels like 4 years ago, then I was introduced to the trim gaurds the introduced to a new roll up cutting technique and now I dont need to pull panels OR use the trim gaurd and its soooooooo much quicker cutting and installing and still clean as heck!

hey you know, I guess everyone has they're own way, and if they've been doing it like that its hard to change your ways :lol6

back in the day . our business would take out the windows and tint them in a lint free room. ever single car that came in our shop, winows out! back windows, side windows, you name it! but not up until like around 97-98 where we started to just take apart panels, then we discovered we dont have to take off panels on some cars, now a days, its very rare for us to remove panels, most tuck, or slide film. :beer

Ya TINT but that was back when you were on your tri-cycle. :beer

Archived