Paint Protection

Guest JMass

Guest JMass

Hey yall, I was just wanting to know which type of paint pertection brands are the best, right now I m lookin at venture tape, clear shield, and aslo doesnt llumar make one, need el help.

I liek mmm and xpel patterns

and Best is just relative to what you like. there is no best, just which one you like better.

xpel patterns are great, but I prefer to use proline, its more softer and stretcheable. except they no longer sell the patterns :lol6

iv used venture, it was ok. the llumar I really didnt like that much. years ago there was a product called ricoshite, that stuff was just bad in every way!

in my shop there are 5 detailers, and when they buff-polish and wax a new or used car the 3M material

seems to hold up the best.

3M also seems to have been working on the yellowing factor. white cars look white now.

but man is this stuff pricey :beer

:beer

Guest Jason

I use 3m every day- rarely ever have a problem with it.

I wouldent try installing it yourself, considering the price of the material. Take it to a pro.

I have used venture, clearshield, avery, unigard, proline, expel, and mmm

each has a slight difference to it but now I am using mmm it has good quality and a very popular name, but it is slightly tougher to install because of less stretching allowed by the clear coat,

but I like it.

Guest JMass
I have used venture, clearshield, avery, unigard, proline, expel, and mmm

each has a slight difference to it but now I am using mmm it has good quality and a very popular name, but it is slightly tougher to install because of less stretching allowed by the clear coat,

but I like it.

ok thanks, the reason I was asking about venture, clear and llumar was because I got some reps that can get me it, but where do u all get "mmm" from

Archived