What to have in a booth at a show??

Guest Tintin' Magician

So far I've done 10 shows since december 05 and the one thing I have learned is to have your display as interactive as possible! My most productive display so far has been a simple double hung window that I displayed with clear and N1050 8mil on the windows. I went ahead and ran a bead of 995 around the edges and put some 4 mil clear on the backside. When I had people in the booth and they would ask me how strong it really is, I would go over and start kicking the crap out of it! The window survived three days of beating and I had more customers sign up on the spot than before. :beer However, never underestimate the value of a hottie out there pumping your product. :beer

....thing I have learned is to have your display as interactive as possible! .

One of the sales tapes I have gives the example of safety glass many moons ago. The top sales person took sample pieces of glass and a hammer... go up to the potential customer and said something like - wanna see glass that doesn't break?? And hit it with the hammer. - The company then went out and got all their sales people glass and hammers, so this guy changed up a bit and would give the customer the hammer and have them hit the glass.

Or something along those lines. I assume what he said was true.... but I never actually checked.

His point was the same as yours - get them involved and you'll make more of an impression.

RoAcH

Guest 1PEECBARETTA

I"VE GOT IT, I"VE GOT IT!!!!!

Make a little room, put a tinted house window on the wall. On the inside of the room , have an adjustable light fixture that will light up the room showing off a nice looking girl! Then ,you can dim the room to demonstrate the privacy the tint offers. $5.00 to turn the knob

Guest tintman AZ
I"VE GOT IT, I"VE GOT IT!!!!!

Make a little room, put a tinted house window on the wall. On the inside of the room , have an adjustable light fixture that will light up the room showing off a nice looking girl! Then ,you can dim the room to demonstrate the privacy the tint offers. $5.00 to turn the knob

Yeh dats da ticket, a window tint PEEP SHOW!

Archived