Late night tinting

Was thinking of offer "after hours" so-to-speak tinting for those people who work days and cant find much time during those hours to bring it in ... I generally close my shop at 5 but I was thinking of something along the lines of "after hours tinting by appointment after 5pm." ??? any input?

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Was thinking of offer "after hours" so-to-speak tinting for those people who work days and cant find much time during those hours to bring it in ... I generally close my shop at 5 but I was thinking of something along the lines of "after hours tinting by appointment after 5pm." ??? any input?

We dont , but I would suggest a non-refundable deposit to secure their apointment, so youre not waiting around late for a no show. :gay

We do that now during the day. :beer

We dont , but I would suggest a non-refundable deposit to secure their apointment, so youre not waiting around late for a no show. :blah

We do that now during the day. :beer

good idea.

Ive always offered this feature..one of the "perks" of having the shop out of the home. Nothing like trading working on a rainy Saturday for going to the beach on a sunny Wednesday :beer

Guest darkdan

I do almost all of my tinting on weeknights.

Especially tuesdays for some odd reason. Which means I miss Dog the Bounty Hunter.

But I'm working around my day job and my customers love the fact I work around their day job.

Of course, this means many 60+ hour weeks between the two. One week I managed to pull 83.5 hours between the two! And to top it off it was that's when daylight savings time caused me to lose an hour of sleep. =(

Guest tinterjim

Mondays, tuesdays, wednesdays, and saturdays I'll stay late if someone needs me to. They have to drop the car off before 3pm and I'll call them when it's ready. If they are not there by the time I'm done .... Love Peace and Hair grease...... I'm out. :thumb

Archived