Whats The Worst thing you ever did to your self

Guest scottstinting

Damn girl thats an Ouchie. How have you been? I called Mike about 2 months ago. You still have my # give me a shout.

Alright... so I CALL YOU... and you tell me you're talking to your WIFE on the other line. :blah:beer:blah

:beer

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tinterjim

Damn girl thats an Ouchie. How have you been? I called Mike about 2 months ago. You still have my # give me a shout.

Alright... so I CALL YOU... and you tell me you're talking to your WIFE on the other line. :blah:beer:blah

:blah

:beer Sorry. A transformer blew and she lost all the power in the house, the kids were driving her nuts cuz there was no spongebob..... :beer I HAD to talk to her til the power came back on. I'll call you back in about 15 minutes :lol

Guest nautiboi73

tinting injuries? cutting myself somewhere.

painful injuries? I cut my foot on the top of a tuna can. it was in the trash and the lid was in the can but sticking up. one step and emergeny room visit 13 stiches later sent home without crutches :beer.

Guest olletsoc

I hate this type of thread as they make me nausious.

anyway worst thing I've ever done to myself was one time rooting around a drawer for a tool, my boss had left an uncovered 6" scraper, which I found with the palm of my hand. my day ended there.

another thing I've done, while cutting a back glass I'll often stand on the rear wheel to reach across the top. well one time while stepping down I planted my foot on my heatgun, rolled my ankle sideways, then hit the floor. I then proceeded to finsh the car on one foot with an icebag tied to my ankle

Guest streetsounds

bout 2 years ago I was going to pick up my heat gun and picked it up backwards and couldnt let go hurt like hell for a few weeks

Guest JMass

Any one ever put the single sides razor blades in your mouth to hold them, I do, I somehow put them in my mouth the wrong way and slicearoni to my lips and mouth it frickin burns for weeks. Hate that crap. But the worst was when I was workin on a semi and was cutting around a rubber gasket with my olfa knife and it got caught up, but I kept pulling and next thing you know the blade broke and went through the center of my hand. I took doctor into my own hands with some super glue and boy did that sting. TRY IT :beer

Guest naughtydog

When I was an apprentice mechanic when I was 16 - I got super glue in my eye - it stuck my eyelids together for 5 days...:beer

Naughty

Guest olletsoc
I took doctor into my own hands with some super glue and boy did that sting. TRY IT :beer

I super glue cuts all the time. bandaids don't work too well with large amounts of water

Guest 1PEECBARETTA
tinting injuries? cutting myself somewhere.

painful injuries? I cut my foot on the top of a tuna can. it was in the trash and the lid was in the can but sticking up. one step and emergeny room visit 13 stiches later sent home without crutches :blah.

that's what you get from eating out of the garbage :beer

Archived