Whats The Worst thing you ever did to your self

Guest scottstinting

Guest scottstinting

I know you all have done something . Years ago accidentialy put the heat gun on my neck squeezing between the bench and the car and I smelled something funny ,Burnt skin then I felt the pain and it didnt look to bad at first and by the end of the day Looked like a big hickey .Also used a razer blade backwards as I was looking at some hot blond .One more rounded my finger off while rounding corners and it hurt the worst you could see all the red dots in the end of my finger .But thankfully havnt done anything stupid in years

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Jason

Just the other day I was cutting out a sun strip on a pickup. I was standing in the door jam when both feet slipped from under me, I hammered both of my shins on the edge of the door jam. Worst pain ever. I think I cried a little bit.

I guess the guys in the Back had just finished rust proofing it, so it was slippery as hell. I think I'll use a stool next time

A small cut on my hand tinting a unframed window that cut my tendon on my ring finger. About ten minutes passed deciding what to do and then had a hart attack from the stress?????. Already had a bad heart but the tendon cost 7,000 to fix!!!!!! On a better note I made money on the roll up!!!!! :beer

I was slapping mr p one time and he had an open olfa knife in his hand. It went right through the skin where your thumb and pointer finger go together. Did not hurt much but bled like a SOB!

Recently I was steaming a back window the hose wrapped around my feet and I fell out of the car on my knees (I cried :beer) It hurt BAD! Just glad I did not have a blade or knife in my hand!!!

Guest tinterjim

It wasn't the worst, but the scariest is when I was cutting a top strip and went to hop down fron the stepstool, my elbow hit the door and I stabbed myself in the eye with my olfa. Hurt like hell, but no permanant damage.

Guest Braud Spectrum

Knelt on the heat gun that he just been used and was on the floor. :blah Stuck my hand in front of the steamer working on a hatch back. :beer

But the worst was not tinting.

:blah

I was kneeling and sanding. 7 1/2" disk grinder sliced thru my thigh right aboue the knee when it hung up under where the porch floor meets the house wall. Kicked back and got me. I felt it, but it felt like a scrape so I didn't even stop sanding. Couple minutes later, fixing to move positions I looked down and you wouldn't believe the meat ! :beer Layed it open about 4 inches. No blood. Guess its spinning cauterized it. :blah The pain came when they had to clean out the sawdust in the emergency room. :beer I don't think I've ever used that many bad words.

It wasn't the worst, but the scariest is when I was cutting a top strip and went to hop down fron the stepstool, my elbow hit the door and I stabbed myself in the eye with my olfa. Hurt like hell, but no permanant damage.

Holy *&^*! Jim! Where you been!

I sliced my thumb open with a razor scraping tint out of the gasket on a civic YESTERDAY.

post-11603-1154102840.jpg

3 Stitches! I never had stitches before!

The doc says I'm lucky because I just missed the nerve.

Guest tinterjim

Holy *&^*! Jim! Where you been!

I sliced my thumb open with a razor scraping tint out of the gasket on a civic YESTERDAY.

post-11603-1154102840.jpg

3 Stitches! I never had stitches before!

The doc says I'm lucky because I just missed the nerve.

Damn girl thats an Ouchie. How have you been? I called Mike about 2 months ago. You still have my # give me a shout.

Archived